Ooltewah Real Estate Everything You Need to Know About Ooltewah
Only twenty minutes from downtown Chattanooga, you can find Ooltewah, Tennessee, a quickly growing suburb of Chattanooga known for its community atmosphere and modern comforts. From new developments to sophisticated estates and golf course communities, Ooltewah has something to offer to everyone who visits.
In 2020, over nine hundred fifty homes in Ooltewah were sold, with an average list price of $361,000 and average size of 3,000 square feet. Many of Ooltewah’s neighborhoods offer half to one acre lots with views of White Oak Mountain. Thunder Farms, Seven Lakes, Hampton Creek and Flagstone are just a few of the neighborhoods that Ooltewah residents love.
Fifty-one percent of Ooltewah’s population is married with children, making education an important topic within the community. Students in Ooltewah may attend Ooltewah Elementary, Wallace A. Smith Elementary, Snow Hill Elementary, Ooltewah Middle School, Hunter Middle School, Ooltewah High School or East Hamilton Middle High School. Many Ooltewah families enjoy summertime at the Ooltewah Swim Center and participate in various sports through the Ooltewah Youth Association and the Snow Hill Recreation League.
In recent years, a multitude of restaurants and retailers have found their place in Ooltewah’s Cambridge Square, a new mixed-use community with local businesses, restaurants, specialty coffee, wine and craft beer venues, apparel boutiques, yoga studios and salons. Centered around a public square, Cambridge Square frequently hosts community-wide events, gatherings and live music performances.
What to Do in Ooltewah:
- Shop at Barn Door Boutique and The Owl Cove
- Enjoy live music at Cambridge Square all summer long
- Relax at Spalon Three and Poplar Creek Spa
- Get moving at Yoga East, Fit One, The Fitness Garage or CrossFit Ooltewah
- Minutes away from Collegedale’s Imagination Station and Veterans’ Memorial Park
- Minutes away from Harrison Bay State Park and Enterprise South Nature Park
Where to Eat in Ooltewah:
- Countryside Cafe
- Wine Down
- Il Primo
- Couch’s BBQ
- Mojo Burrito
- Lupi’s Pizza Pies
- Heaven & Ale
- Southern Burger Co.
- Mixed Up Cup
What We Love About Ooltewah:
- “It is a small town with all that a big town has to offer without the congestion and daily hustle!”
- “There are so many beautiful places to photograph. You feel as if you are in a quiet countryside one minute, that is surrounded by horses and white picket fences, then in an instant you are near fab restaurants!”
- “Slower pace of life, but an extension of highly rated schools & incredible shopping just a few minutes away in East Brainerd”
- Affordable new construction is easy to find – More house for your money!
- Cambridge Square and SnoBiz Snow Cones in the Summer!
- Running trails at Enterprise South Nature Park
- Large yards and a beautiful landscape
- Many neighborhoods offering amenities such as golf, pools, horses and water
- Convenient location to Hwy. 75 and everything Chattanooga has to offer